ENTERPRISE SECURITY ARCHITECTURE STRATEGY
In the same way there is no one architectural plan that can be used for all buildings, there is no one-size-fits-all approach to enterprise security architecture. Every organisation has its unique set of challenges, threats, business goals, strengths and weaknesses.
That is why robust enterprise security architecture strategy must include the following:
- A comprehensive approach to building and managing diverse and complex systems across an organisation
- A strong understanding of each enterprise’s business and technical requirements, design principles, interdependency, interoperability and consolidation points
- Strategic direction that aligns with current and new technologies, platforms and products
- Strategic visibility to meet the organisation's target state of capabilities
- A focus on the risks that the business is exposed to and clear actionables to mitigate these risks